Adult volunteers are at the heart of Scouting and we hope that you will get every bit as much out of it as you put in. To help you to be effective in your role we provide training and support.
Avon’s County training team provides a comprehensive programme of training to build on and enhance your skills and knowledge. Some elements of training can count towards externally-recognised qualifications while others help build confidence and develop you as a person.
An introduction to the adult training scheme can be found in the Adult Personal File. You can find out about each of the modules the learner resources available to support them. You will also be given a training adviser from your District to help guide you through your training.
Find out when and where training courses are running and book a place online, The course information & dates are regularly updated.
In addition, the South West Region Scouts Training has a web page where you can check out all the courses for Managers and Supporters Training, including independent learning and skills courses.
- November 16 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
- November 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- November 18 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 27 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- 26th January 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 26th January 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
- 5th February 2020 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- 13th February 2020 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm