Adult volunteers are at the heart of Scouting and we hope that you will get every bit as much out of it as you put in. To help you to be effective in your role we provide training and support.
Avon’s County training team provides a comprehensive programme of training to build on and enhance your skills and knowledge. Some elements of training can count towards externally-recognised qualifications while others help build confidence and develop you as a person.
An introduction to the adult training scheme can be found in the Adult Personal File. You can find out about each of the modules the learner resources available to support them. You will also be given a training advisor from your District to help guide you through your training.
Find out when and where training courses are running and book a place online, The course information & dates are regularly updated.
- September 23 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- October 1 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- October 3 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- October 12 - October 14
- October 27 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- October 27 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- November 6 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- November 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm