County Advisor vacancy – Squirrels in Avon
We have an exciting new position to lead the conversation within Avon County around new early years scouting provision.
The aim of this role is to be a central contact who can investigate initial levels of interest for squirrels in all Districts.
- Receive training on the national roll out of squirrel scouting that they can bring to the county
- Receive national reports and data on areas of deprivation and under-represented communities, use this to plan new provision prioritising communities where scouting is currently underrepresented
- Be a central point of contact and expert for squirrel scouting in the county
- Help to prepare and plan a route to open provision in the county
- Work with Districts to hold open discussions to establish initial interests around squirrel scouting
For more information, please contact – email@example.com