Pears Foundation are supporting The Scout Association
to offer six internships
(12 month fix term contracts) to grow and develop Scouting
in the Bristol and South Gloucestershire area. These
exciting new roles will work in teams supported by staff and
volunteers to bring positive youth activities to new
areas, allowing even more young people experience the
everyday adventure of Scouting.
What's In It For You?
- Improve your CV and gain new experience
- Internship with the UKs largest co-educational youth
- Try new things and receive training
- Become an active member of the community
- Meet new people and have fun
Find Out More...